High-quality claims service. You can report a claim:
- Contact your New Jersey Skylands agent
- Call our 24-hour claims service center at (877) 365-8693
After receiving a report, our experienced and dedicated staff will make every effort to contact you promptly and investigate your claim thoroughly and in a timely manner.
Our claims service center can assist you with the following:
- Auto glass replacement or repair
- Questions about an existing claim
- Reporting a suspicious claim
- Identity theft resolution
You can also review our Frequently Asked Questions brochure about the Claims Handling Process.
Finally, remember that your policy may provide for legal representation if someone sues you because of an auto accident or an accident at your home. Your New Jersey Skylands agent can provide the details.
It is helpful to consider the following during the adjustment process:
- Take pictures or videos of the damage. If you can't take a photo or video, make a detailed list.
- Take necessary steps to protect your belongings from further damage and save receipts from any temporary repairs you make prior to the inspection of your home.
- If you need to relocate, keep receipts of expenses incurred as a result.
- Keep any items that might help determine what caused damage to your home.
New Jersey PIP Claims Information
Decision Point Review